* Health insurance
* Top of the line, dual monitor setups
* Full adobe suite and all the software you could want to get the job done
* Company outings
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Recognition & awards
* You’re actively involved in defining our development processes and can intelligently modify our marketing methods to suit the service or product.
* You’re able to take a site concept from a base level template to finished project.
* You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
* You’re constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
* Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
* You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
* Proven knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
* Basic knowledge of standardized onsite and offsite SEO practices
* Proficiency in mobile design practices and methodology
* You love making things beautiful, and you have a strong understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
* You’re a self-starter.
* You look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
* You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions.
* You have plenty of experience designing for the web and understand how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
* You can create your own iconography, set your own guidelines, and build easy-to-navigate documents.
“We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, or any other protected class in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.”
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers