So you’re considering taking up flight lessons or already doing so (hopefully you took advantage of our Father’s Day 30% off flight lessons special) & want to get the most out them, basically get your moneys-worth. Well before you hop on that plane and kiss the sky we have a few tip to help you “Get The Most Out Of Your Flight Lessons“
1. Use a Syllabus or Outline Training Course
2. Prepare for each lesson in advance
Study, study, study. Your instructor will give you “homework” or suggested readings, make sure you thoroughly follow through.
3. Become part of the airport community
Getting to know other students and instructors will bring on the comfort needed each time you arrive for your lessons. Another benefit of joining the airport community is the valuable advice shared.
4. Minimize distractions
Simply put PAY ATTENTION. We know during your classroom and in-air lessons you’re going to want to post your experience via Instagram/Snapchat but minimizing distractions can safe your life.
5. Start with an organized cockpit
6. Use a video-based home-study course in conjunction with your training at the airport
Using a home-study course will allow you to prepare in advance for both classroom and flight lessons, and is much more engaging than simply text book studying.
7. Maintain a consistent lesson schedule
8. Show up for each lesson well rested
9. Don’t skimp on the post-flight briefing
10. Set realistic expectations
Get The Most Out Of Your Flight Lessons”. Ready to book your flight lessons & help someone get there pilot wings give us a call 1-860-969-3888 or visit www.RushCube.com. Don’t expect to execute each new maneuver and procedures during the first attempt, as you become comfortable don’t settle for just meeting the FAA minimums.